See what parents have said about Eco-Adventure Camp!
- “Even with the rain, they came home daily with smiles and stories! They loved the week!” “I was very pleased to with all the activities my child told me about (mountain ranger group). while she was very tired and physically sore the first days from not being used to it, I could tell that as the exhaustion lessened and she eased into a life outside that she really enjoyed her time. she can't wait to take me hiking now and show off everything she learned. she will def be back!”
- “Our son seemed to have a great time but as with 14-year old’s he has been mostly non verbal about it. Short one word answers… The pictures paint 1000 words to sum up how much the kids enjoyed it. Thank you.“
- “Our son LOVED camp. So much so that he brought us as a family back up the mountain over the weekend to teach us some of what he learned and lead us on a full 4 hour trek...it was great. “
- “My kids couldn't stop raving about how awesome their camp experience was. They even loved the bus rides! Your camp leaders do an amazing job of making sure all the kids feel included and are having fun throughout, right from the first ride up the mountain. So cool that they get to learn how to make fires (definitely a highlight), build shelters, play games and more. They have been talking about how much they miss camp and that they want to go back for more! Wouldn't change a thing. “
- “This was my daughter's most favourite camp ever! She loved it. Your instructors rock!”
- “This was our daughter's first time up at camp with Seymour and she learned so much and had a ton of fun even in the rain. Now that's saying something! She loves the outdoors and we will definitely be signing up again next year. A big thank you to all the great leaders who our daughter talked about all the time after each day. So much fun & energetic! Great camp experience”
- "I would just like to say a huge THANK YOU to you and all the instructors who spent time to entertain and educate my children. They came home on Friday full of fun and stories, they really loved this camp and have already asked that they do this again next year."
- "I wanted to thank you for putting together such a great camp. My son came home everyday really excited to share what he had learned that day. He is in camp all summer at various places and this is by far the best time he has had. Thanks again. See you next year."
- “My son’s first pick for camps this summer was Mt. Seymour and it live up to every expectation of his! He is still talking about it - thank you for doing such an amazing job with these kids. My son has never come home so filthy, bruised, scratched, sweaty, sticky, tired and happy - exactly how a boy should be at the end of the day on the mountain (although my bathtub has seen better days after a week of Mt. Seymour camp!!). He will be back in August and can't wait!”
- "You guys have a great camp! My kids have been to many different types of camps over the last few years and the Mt. Seymour was definitely their favorite by far!!! Both my kids could not stop talking about what they did during the day on the way home in the car... Also, as another bonus, my kids were so tired that putting them to bed was very easy! And they could not wait to get up and go the next day! Simply a fantastic camp... The only suggestion, that my daughter made was it was simply too short and should be longer!! Cannot wait to sign up again next year! Thank you very much!!"
- "I just wanted to drop you a quick line to say how much my son enjoyed his adventure camp. He was there for the week of August 10th - 14th and came home every day with a big smile and full of excitement about his day. This was the first summer camp he has attended, he has done spring ski camps previously and I can't speak highly enough of your programmes and staff. We will be signing up again next year!”
- Our twins (age 6) came home RAVING about "The best day ever" today. They Loved their first day of camp. They had so much to say and tell us. So many details. "The day was like only 3 minutes and a half day long" they said. They thought they'd been to a half day camp and had not even realized they attended all day. It was a huge success. It was so sweet how much they had to share. And it began after they got off the bus and saw a "snowshoe hare, first it's head was up, then it was down and it was camouflage like a rock." We got ALL of the details. It was fantastic and we were so happy to hear all of this. We are really happy our two little trees are taking to the mountain. Let's see how you can trump today! :) “
~~Please call 604.986.2261.ext 217 with any questions. Or email us at email@example.com