* Season pass eligibility is based upon the age of the season pass holder on November 1, 2016.
* All season pass holders sharing a Family Pass 1 or 2 Adult must live at the same address.
* Mt Seymour will not be offering a 100 Day Guarantee for the 2016/2017 season.
* Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the Pass Insurance is purchased.
* All sales are subject to the acceptance of the Release Agreement. Please click here to view the Release Agreement.
* A Family 1 Adult Pass can be created with the same combinations as the Family 2 Adult Pass but with only 1 Adult. A second adult cannot be added. Families will save an additional between 5% and 10% through the Family 1 Adult Pass compared to buying the season passes separately. The price of $397 (Early bird rate) represents 1 adult and 1 child. Additional children, students and youth passes can be added at extra cost.
* The Student Pass is only available to students who are enrolled in three or more courses in the Fall or Winter semesters and their post secondary education provider is listed here. Distance, Paid Co-op, or internships are not eligible. When collecting their pass, students will need to bring a timetable with their name on it, Student ID, and Gov ID.
* A Family 2 Adult Pass can consist of 2 adults and 2 youth, 2 adults and 3 children, 2 adults and 1 youth with 2 children, 2 adults and 1 student, 2 adults with 1 student and 1 child. International Students and foster children can also be added to the Family Pass. Additional youth passes can be bought for $150 and child passes for $50 each. This offer applies to students who meet the Student Pass criteria and live at the same address as the rest of their family. All pass holders sharing a family pass must live at the same address unless otherwise agreed before the purchase.